Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer

So in a nutshell my summer was pretty packed full. I took 2 summer classes: English 102 and Math 118 and they were pretty boring, but glad I got them over with. Along with taking summer classes I worked as a waitress at Pistol Pete's Neighborhood Grill in Brookfield 5 days a week. I also helped out Kyle Olson with his Summer Entertainment Camp as the event photographer and that was fun and got to meet some awesome people! Went on a family vacation to Ohio to go to the Cedarpoint Roller Coaster Park and that was AMAZING! They had the best roller coaster EVER! (It is the 2nd tallest roller coaster in the world.) With all that I still managed to go to some Graduation parties, go up to my house in Menomonie to fix it up, went to Summerfest and saw Passion Pit, Tokyo Police Club, Jessica Rae, Ari Herstand, Against Me!, and Silversun Pickups, went to Statefair, lots of bike rides, hang out with friends (had many adventures downtown Milwaukee and lots of "Take Two's") and even relax; because I mean that is what Summer SHOULD be! The last week of August I went to the Brewers game and met my current Bf, David, I moved into my house in Menomonie for the school year and went looking for a job, fixed up the house, went shopping in EC with Hannah, hung out with the girls in the Dwelling, got my new laptop, had a couple job interviews (so we shall see if I end up getting a job that will fit my school schedule) and adventures at Lamers and Walmart with the girls! All in all summer 2010 was amazing :)
.peace out.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment